Former Larne Lions Club Holiday Home
NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC USE.
Affectionately known as 'the Lions House,' this building was constructed in 1947 and was formerly the summer house of Sir Thomas and Lady Dixon.
From 1980 onwards it operated as a holiday home, run by Larne Lions Club, offering accommodation for disadvantaged groups.
In 2012 it closed to the public and is now in the ownership of Larne Borough Council. Potential future use of the building is under consideration.