Births, Deaths & Marriages
Larne Registrar Office
Our Registrar's office is one of 26 district registration offices in Northern Ireland.
We are responsible for the following areas:
- Registering of births, deaths, stillbirths, marriages and civil partnerships.
- Issuing authorities for forthcoming marriages.
- Performing civil marriages.
- Issuing certified copies of registrations.
- Providing general information about registrations to the public.
Our services are overseen by the General Register Office (GRO), who hold the majority of registration information for Northern Ireland.