Stay Warm Oil Stamp Saving Scheme
Stay Warm this winter and take the chill off your bill with Larne Borough Councilís Oil Stamps saving scheme, which is being rolled out across the Borough from Thursday 26 July 2012.
The Oil Stamps are a really popular way to budget for home heating oil. Just buy the £5 oil stamps as often as it suits you and save them on the card provided. They can be used as full or part-payment of the cost of your next oil delivery. Many Oil Suppliers accept the Oil Stamps as payment, you simply need to check with them before your purchase.
Saving Stamps is Easy!
- Collect an oil stamp savings card from any of the participating stamp outlets as listed below.
- As soon as you receive the card, complete the Name and Address sections to help prevent fraud.
- Purchase a £5 oil saving stamp or stamps from a participating outlet within the Borough. The stamps are non-refundable.
- Place your oil savings stamp onto your oil savings card in the spaces provided. Each card holds 30 stamps.
- The card can then be used for payment, or part-payment for your oil with participating oil suppliers. We would ask that you only use Larne Borough Council Oil Stamps on Larne Borough Council Oil Stamp Savings Cards.
Stamps may be purchased from the following retailers:
96 Main Street, Larne
53 Glenvale Park, Glynn, Larne
200 Linn Road, Larne
20C Seacliff Road, Larne
Island Stores / Spar
2 Ballystrudder Road, Islandmagee
Carnlough Post Office
Harbour Road, Carnlough
Main Street, Ballycarry
Oil Suppliers - You can buy your oil at:
Howdens - 028 2826 0222
Hayes Fuels - 028 8776 1523
Tweed Fuels - 028 9338 2990
East Antrim Fuels - 028 9338 2990
Star Fuels - 028 9083 8381
Alan Lyttle - 028 2827 2850
Watt Fuels - 028 9332 2450
W & M Lorimer - 028 9442 2224
... and many more oil retailers now accept these stamps as payment so check with your local oil supplier.
Scheme operated by