CARNFUNNOCK FACE PAINTING FRANCHISE
Advertised: Week commencing 14 December 2009
Larne Borough Council is offering the opportunity for a 2 year contract (with an optional one year extension) for a resident face painting franchise within the Activity Centre at Carnfunnock Country Park.
Applicants will be short listed for interview based on the following requirements:
- Must have (or willing to obtain) disclosure certificates from Access NI in relation to the Protection of Children and Vulnerable Adults (NI) Order 2003.
- Membership to FACE (Face Painting Association).
- Experience of working with children / adults with special needs.
- Able to supply their own temporary premises (at own risk).
- Able to operate weekends, bank holidays and daily during Easter holidays and from July to August.
- Provision of £5 million public liability / £10 million employers liability insurance.
- Supply of photography demonstrating examples and quality of work.
- Provision of 2 references from commercial organisations.
Applicants are requested to submit a proposal in writing, demonstrating their ability to meet the above requirements, by 12 noon on Wednesday 30th December 2009. Proposals should be supplied in a sealed envelope marked ‘ Carnfunnock Face Painting Franchisee’ and forwarded to Sandra McDonald, Policy Officer, Larne Borough Council, Smiley Buildings, Victoria Road, Larne BT40 1RU.