Booking Arrangements for 2013 Season
Online caravan park bookings for the 2013 season will be operational from 9.00am on Thursday 3rd January 2013.
Bookings in person, by telephone or for tents will be facilitated during office hours by Larne Tourist Information Centre (TIC) from 9.00am on Monday 7th January 2013.
TIC staff will be available to handle enquiries and advise of these arrangements from Wednesday 2nd January 2013 but cannot undertake bookings. If you have any queries or difficulties with your online booking please contact TIC staff on 028 2826 0088 line 5 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The Caravan Park will open for caravans from Friday 15th March until Sunday 3rd November 2013 and for tents from Wednesday 3rd April to Sunday 29th September 2013 (restricted due to ground conditions).
2. Bookings will not be accepted before the dates and times stated above (excluding club / tour operator bookings). Bank holiday periods are normally fully booked within 30 minutes. We therefore anticipate a high volume of bookings and thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
3. The online booking system will automatically calculate the cost of your stay and allows customers to select their preferred site, based on specified requirements, when making their booking. Please click here for full details of 2013 prices. The selected site will not be guaranteed until payment has been received. Once payment has been made you will receive an email confirming your booking and site number. If you booked online last year you will be able to sign in using your email address and password. In the event of a customer not being successful in booking their preferred pitch they will be able to follow the on screen instructions which will appear. This will advise the user that the selected site has just been booked by another user and instruct the user to search for availability again.
4. Customers should review their booking receipt thoroughly as any booking errors must be corrected within 48 hours of receipt. Unfortunately once a pitch has been selected there can be no relocation (unless another site is unoccupied) since all customers will have their pitch allocation specified on their booking receipt. Customers who have a special requirement to be close to the amenity block should speak to TIC staff directly. If there is no availability showing for the length of stay that you require, please DO NOT make multiple bookings, unless you are prepared to move pitches during your stay, as each booking will have a different pitch allocation.
5. From January (times outlined above) until 15th March bookings may only be made online or through Larne TIC (Tel: 028 2826 0088). From 16th March onwards bookings can continue to be made online or at Carnfunnock Country Park Visitor Centre. (Tel: 028 2827 0541). Tent bookings cannot be carried out online and may only be made through Larne Tourist Information Centre or Carnfunnock Country Park Visitor Centre.
6. Bookings are not accepted via answer machine or email as detailed contact information is required along with full payment by credit / debit card or cash at the time of booking.
7. Booking conditions were revised for the 2012 season and you are advised to read these prior to booking.
- CCP Caravan / Motorhome Booking Conditions- 27/01/2013
- CCP Caravan Park Information and Rules- 27/01/2013
- CCP Tent Booking Conditions- 27/01/2013